The London Dog Walking Co.
Premium Dog Walking Service for North London
A healthy, happy and mentally-stimulated dog waiting to tell you all about the day when you get home. A dog clean and tired and ready for bed if you need a quiet night. A dog who dreams of his pack and the smell of the woods and the water he has explored that day. A dog who wakes up bouncing when he knows it’s time to do it all again.
My name is Mick. I had always wanted a dog and bringing up Lilah from a tiny puppy changed my life for the better. I have also always wanted to run my own business. The independence and responsibility fill me with a sense of pride in what I do each day.
Taking these two passions in my life and putting them together gave me the London Dog Walking Company. It is more than just a job to me: it is a way of life.
I chose dog walking because I enjoy the outdoors activity and the hands-on nature of the work, engaging with and understanding what makes our pups tick.
With the London Dog Walking Company I aim to separate myself from the pack and provide a truly professional dog walking service.
What the London Dog Walking Co. Offers:
Rural adventures for city dogs
- Experienced dog handling
- Interesting and exciting walking routes
- Small matched packs – same dogs every day, friendly pack
- An organized and routine payment system – of your choice
- A reliable key holding service
The Dog’s Days
We walk off-lead in exciting and out-of-the-way environments giving your dog the freedom to experiment, grow and learn, both alone and in a pack, but always under supervision.
The London Dog Walking Company uses safe, clean and comfortable equipment and transport to make your dog’s outing relaxed and enjoyable.
- Small groups where the dogs know each other and can establish real, long-lasting bonds.
- The freedom to travel to out-of-the-way and exciting walk locations such as Wild Wood Heath, Hampstead Heath or even further afield for special excursions.
- Longer more leisurely walks where your dog can explore to his heart’s content and tire himself out.
- More time to pay attention to individual dog’s needs and give them dedicated affection and play
- A set lunch time (with your choice of meal) and nap-time in the afternoon before the last walk
- On request The London Dog Walking Company can provide an update service with pictures and videos of your dog out and about or follow the adventure on Twitter.
Out and about all day – all your dog wants. Affection with friends – all your dog needs. The London Dog Walking Company.
Edward of the London Dog Walking Company is excellent with Elwood. We leave for work at seven, and we're out for the whole day, most days of the week. Knowing that LDWC is there for Elwood to take him out to hang out with all his pack mates gives us a huge sense of relief. Now when we return home, Elwood is a lot more calm and content. 5 stars and thank you!
The London Dog Walking Company is great. Always on time, always with a smile on his face, Edward is super with Jockie who loves his days out in the forest. And Jockie is always clean when he's dropped back home so I don't mind that he's helped himself to a spot on my cream colour sofa.
The London Dog Walking Company saved my life. I'm a busy director and work long unpredictable hours. They are always happy to extend a walk to sitting with little notice. When I get home my little boy is always happy which reassures me that he's been lovingly looked after, socialised, walked, fed and nicely washed. I wouldn't know what to do if they didn't exist.
"The London Dog Walking Co. puts me at ease. My Shiba Inu like many Shiba Inu's is a tricky character. They are educated in breeds and he returns happy, clean and exhausted so he and I are always at peace."
"The London Dog Walking Co. saved my life. I wasn't able to relax at work until now. I had gone through infiinite walkers who all missed some element in keeping the dog safe or keeping me from worrying. So happy I found them!"